Spanish translation services will be provided at Convention!
Translation services will be available for all of our General Sessions and a number of breakout sessions. This includes a dedicated Spanish experience track for breakouts, where you’ll be able to hear from home office executives, top field leaders, and more!
ACTION REQUIRED –
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Simultaneous interpretation will be provided through headsets. Headsets will be available to reserve at youngevity.com.
- Once you reserve your headset, it will be available for pickup on-site August 23-25.
- There will be a $30 deposit required for each headset reservation.
- A limited number of additional headsets will be available to rent on-site with a deposit of $60. These are first-come, first-serve; once we run out of headsets, we will not be able to provide more on-site.
- We highly recommend you reserve your headset in advance to ensure availability.
- To receive a refund for your deposit, you must return the headset after the event is over.
- If the headset is not returned, your deposit will not be refunded.