- Full Event Ticket includes registration materials, all training and general sessions.
Meals are not included nor events added later for an extra fee.
- No single day registrations are available.
- New Distributors may register for $200 no matter what registration period we are in if they are within their first 60 days of joining Youngevity.
NEW Payment Plan Option
- Beginning 4/25/16, For your convenience Youngevity is offering a two (2) payment plan option.
- You must select this registration type to participate.
- At check out you will be required to pay half of your registration amount.
- The second half will be charged to card on file on 20th of following month. Payments made by credit card only.
- This registration program is not associated with your Back Office in any way so if you have changes to your card or need to update the expiration date you can do this within your own registration.
- Registration‘s with this option are subject to cancellation if payment has not been received for three (3) months.
- Any registration not paid in full by August 15th, 2016 will automatically be canceled, with no refund.
Registration for the Payment Plan Option will not be available after July 15th, 2016.
NOTE: New Cancellation Policy
- There will be a $25 handling fee applied to any registration cancelled before August 7, 2016.
- There will be a $10 handling fee applied to any paid session, extra event or dinner ticket cancellation made before August 7, 2016. A 50% handling fee will be applied to cancellations made from August 8th to August 15, 2016.
- No refunds after August 15, 2016.
Transfer Policy - Revised
- Distributors may transfer their fully paid registration to another distributor through August 15, 2016. If paid in full, you can make changes in your event registration at no additional cost. Make sure you review all questions on registration form.
- There will be a $10 charge for any transfers done after August 15th, 2016 and $20 at the door. Transfers will not be valid without this payment.
- We cannot guarantee the recognition or personalized items for transfers made after this date.
- Payment for transfers must be handled between distributors.